New medical centre’s vision “ To be a leader in patient care, research and education.
When New medical centre started serving it’s patients on May 11th 1995, its vision was truly in place “ Service is our life line” . Our founder who served in India, various parts of England and the Middle East believed in various specialists working as a unit. This kind of teamwork and co operation has helped new medical centre to consistently provide higher standards in patient care. Our founders principles are even endured today at new medical centre.
New medical centre , the first initiative of Auro Care Private limited commenced operations on May 11th 1995. At New medical centre, we are committed to the patients we serve. Doctors from all specialities work as a team to care for patients united by the philosophy “The welfare of patients come first”
The welfare of our patients come first.
Hospital Infrastructure & Salient Features
- 1. Central Location within the City with easy access
- 2. Super Speciality Hospital with 170 Beds
- 3. General Ward, Semi Private, Single & Deluxe Rooms (A/C & Non A/C)
- 4. 12 Bed Multi Disciplinary Intensive Care Unit
- 5. 8 Bed Intensive Coronary Care Unit
- 6. 30 Bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- 7. 2 Bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- 8. 7 Bed Dialysis Care Unit
- 9. Accident & Emergency, Trauma Care Service 24 x 7
- 10. Specialist & Super Specialist Consultants in all branches of Medicine
- 11. Upper GI Scopy, Colonoscopy, Bronchoscopy, PFT
- 12. Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgery
- 13. Keyhole Surgery
- 14. Radio Frequency Ablation
- 15. Well Equipped Physiotherapy Unit
- 16. Spiral CT Scan & Fully Automatic Digital X-ray Unit 24 x 7
- 17. ECG & ECHO, Treadmill Facilities
- 18. Modern well Equipped Laminar Airflow Theatre with C-Arm Facilities
- 19. Electro Encephalography, Electromyography & Nerve Conduction Studies
- 20. Ultrasonography & Doppler Studies
- 21. Comprehensive Health Check-up Schemes
- 22. Fully Equipped Ambulance Service 24 x 7
- 23. Computerised Lab, Pharmacy & Blood Bank 24 x 7
- 24. Government Approved Family Planning Facilities for Laparoscopic Sterilization
- 25. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme
- 26. Approved by all Insurance, Corporates & TPA’s
- 27. Hospital Canteen
These values are a reflection of the vision and intent of our founder, Dr. M.V. Thayumana Sundaram
We treat our patients, their families and their relatives with dignity.
We demonstrate our commitment towards excellence in medical care by providing an environment that treats our patients with sensitivity and empathy.
We adhere to the highest standards of moral principles, professionalism and ethics by a commitment to honesty, trust, respect, transparency and confidentiality.
We share knowledge, blend the skills of each staff in the spirit of true collaboration to benefit patients and caregivers for the enhancement of our mission.
We strive to deliver the best outcomes and exceed our patients’ expectations through the dedicated team effort of our staff.
New medical centre is committed in delivering the best care for every patient, investigating into their problems and tirelessly look for answers until we find them. We will individualize treatments for every patients which will enable us to understand the differences in disease patterns. Our culture is built on teamwork and quality so that the best care and service is delivered through every practice.